It’s true. You just can’t fix stupid! With the Can’t Fix Stupid Journal (or notebook) you now have a place to write down all of those stupid unfixable things that come to mind. Or you have a great work place to plan your next project. Designed for anyone who has projects on going and needs a place to get them on paper.
This is a 5″ x 8″ journal with 100 pages. Left hand pages feature graph paper for all of your drawing and planning needs. Right hand pages are lined for notes and lists. The cover features hand drawn milling cutter plans in a matte finish.
5×8 Can’t Fix Stupid Journal Details :
- $4.99 on Amazon
- 5″ x 8″ x 3/8″
- White 50 lb Paper
- Left Pages : Graph/Grid paper
- Right Pages : Lined
- Date block selection at the top
- Watermarked with a saw blade drawing throughout the book
Things To Know
- The paper weight on these journals is low, but I have still been able to use watercolor. In areas where I went too heavy with the water, there was bleed through. You can not use heavy watercolor or other wet medias.
- Images on the screen appear more shiny and bright. The matte finish of the books will mute the colors slightly.